Note: This guide does not apply to .zil domains. Please see this guide.
For Domains Minted on Ethereum
- Go to OpenSea, hover your mouse over the Profile icon, and click My Profile.
Find the domain you'd like to sell and click on it.
On the next page, you will see the Sell Button in the top right, click on Sell.
Next, you will have to select your selling options -
You will have the option to sell at a Set Price, or for the Highest Bid. Choose one, fill in the details, then click Post Your Listing.
For Domains Minted on Polygon
1. Go to OpenSea, hover your mouse over the Profile icon, and click My Profile.
2. Find the domain you'd like to sell and click on it. It may be in the Hidden section so check there.
3. Click on the domain
4. Click on the Sell button on the top right of the screen
5. Complete the following information for the "List item for sale" page and then click Complete Listing
6. Sign the transaction with your wallet and now your domain should be for sale now!
Tip: If your domain is on MetaMask, simply click Sign In. You will then be prompted to Sign with MetaMask.
Otherwise, if you are using a mobile wallet, click WalletConnect (or WalletLink for Coinbase Wallet), then scan the QR using the app's camera (usually found in Settings).
Here you will have to confirm your listing.