Note: If you are using the Chrome browser, please follow this guide to ensure the wallets are updated.
- First, follow this guide to connect your hardware wallet to MetaMask and set it up before minting to Polygon.
- Go to the My Domains page and click on Free Mint next to the domain you want to mint.
- Click on the MetaMask plugin then click on Connect under the Trezor wallet.
- Now that the Trezor wallet is connected to MetaMask, you can add the Trezor wallet address by clicking on Add New Wallet.
- A pop-up will appear, click on MetaMask. This will open the MetaMask wallet and prompt you to sign a transaction to connect the wallet to your UD account. Click on Sign, also, you will be prompted to confirm the transaction in your Trezor wallet before you continue.
- Now click on the wallet address of the Trezor wallet you added. If you have multiple wallets connected to your UD account, click on the address with the "Just added" flair under it.
- Check the box next to I understand then click on Confirm to mint the domain.
- Once the mint process is complete you can click on Track Progress and then click on tx_id_0000 next to the domain to view the transaction on PolygonScan.
Alternatively, you can click on the Back to Domains button to go back to the My Domains page.